Friday, November 23, 2012

Want to know what I love more than anything?

Mornings that are exactly like this one. This morning, I slept in to my heart's content, which is a rare and overly appreciated luxury. After I woke up, I just stayed there, lying in bed. Ahh, perfection. I cracked open this month's Vogue, which I was beyond excited about, mainly because of the Anne Hathaway story. (I can't WAIT to see Les Mis in theaters!)

After I moved to college, Christian took over my bedroom, so I'm kind of like a bedroom-less nomad around here. I slept with my mama last night, because my dad and Christian slept downstairs after a movie night. Anyway, I got to just lie there this morning, reading my Vogue, hanging out with my sweet mama. Eventually Carson, Christian, and Dad made their way into the room, and it was a full swung family PJ party. Good stuff. Good stuff.

Now, I'm downstairs, blogging underneath a cozy quilt, as we mentally prepare to tackle some Thanksgiving leftovers. Oh goodness gracious.

The rest of the day will consist of some picture taking (I'll be shooting my friend Scott's senior pictures, along with some of him and his girlfriend Gloria), another Thanksgiving meal at Tim's house (he has family coming over that I'm going to meet), and hopefully a trip to the movie theater to see the Life of Pi! Oh, and my lovely mother and I are planning to finish the night off by painting Christmas gifts. We started that little tradition last year- wrapping all of our gifts in brown paper, and then personalizing them for the receiver by covering them with Christmas doodles! Such fun, I tell you. I can't wait!

This is a good day. The only thing that could improve it would be hot yoga. I may or may not have dreamed about hot yoga last night. I'm obsessed/suffering from withdrawal since moving to college. I'm hoping to go tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

I'm loving this- being home with family, being relaxed, not having to write out a schedule for every minute of every day. Life is so good.

-clg

No comments:

Post a Comment